Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family Trees and Branches



I've created this blog in order to keep in touch with members of my family as well as to share and exchange information about our common ancestors. Back in the 1990's I started researching my dad's side of the family. Over the years I've discovered branch after branch of this family on the maternal side. The paternal side hasn't been as successful. I think it is due to various given names being carried down through the generations.


Albert Joseph Sr. and Delora Morgan Ziegemeier
My paternal grandparents



Then my mother's side of the family was due to be researched. This side has proved to be a bit more difficult to find information on both maternal and paternal branches.


Joseph George Sr. and Josephine Kluepple Nemec
Wedding Photo June 26, 1918 St. Louis, MO
My maternal grandparents

Over time, I will post what information I have about various branches of my tree and hope you will contribute as well. Some of my information is unconfirmed and I will make mention of that when such is the case. As I dig further, I find documents that confirm information and other documents that raise more questions.

To start with, here are some of the surnames that I have in my database in the ZIEGEMEIER branch:
Morgan, Dowell, Crume, Schuette, Heintzelmann, Withers, Traut, Kirkham, Boyd, McIntosh, Majors, Davis.

In the NEMEC branch: Kluepple, Mrazek, Husser, Dauch, Graber, Kern.





No comments:

Post a Comment